In this video, we are going to learn about the jenkins email notification configuration. We will learn How to send the email from Jenkins with Extended email Plugin and gmail configuration.
This is LIVE DEMO where we will be running our Selenium Maven Java(git) Project with Jenkins Email configurated.
🟣🟣 LINK To Slide
🟣🟣 How to send email from Jenkins Job?
1. Navigate to Manage Jenkins and Open Configure System settings
2. Add the SMTP Settings of gmail and Test configuration.
Gmail SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com
Gmail SMTP user name: Your full Gmail address (e.g. email@example.com)
Gmail SMTP password: Your Gmail password
Gmail SMTP port: 465
Gmail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes
3. Go to your job and Add post build action of email notification.
Setup SMTP configuration for sending the gmail
Navigate in the following path from dashboard after logging in manage Jenkins – configure system – scroll down to email notification section
enter the following parameters
smtp server : smtp.gmail.com
default user email suffix : @gmail.com
check smtp authentication
username : (Your gmail id)
password : (application specific password generated from previous step)
check use SSL
SMTP port : 465
Reply to address : firstname.lastname@example.org(optional)
Charset : UTF-8 (by default it is UTF-8)
select Test configuration mail
Test e-mail recipient : enter recipient email id
click on test configuration which will send a test mail to the recipient e-mail id
- What is Mobile Testing? | Types of Mobile Testing | Mobile Testing Tutorial 1
- 5 Real Time Live Projects Web Automation Projects for Manual Testers
- How To Learn Python For Automation Testing From Scratch – Complete Roadmap
- How to Become Python Automation Tester (Selenium, API Testing, CI/CI) in 3 Months)
- How to Job Search During Recession? | Job Search Strategies and Techniques
- 5 Real Time Live Projects Web Automation Projects for Software Testers