In this video, series of Jenkins Tutorial step by step, we are going to learn Jenkins for Software Testers.
I will show How to run your Automation Projects in Jenkins, we will learn all major concepts of jenkins like jenkins pipeline, freestyle job, jenkins plugins, jenkins manage users and roles.
✅✅ Download Slides + NOTES – https://sdet.live/notes
Who is this for?
✅ Anyone who wants to learn How Jenkins works, basics and more.
✅ Want to run your own projects on Jenkins
✅ What is Jenkins?
***Jenkins*** – an open source automation server which enables developers around the world to reliably build, test, and deploy their software.
✅ **An open source automation server which enables developers around the world to reliably build, test, and deploy their software**
✅ Why we need to Learn Jenkins?
Jenkins has become an indispensable tool for both Java programmers and DevOps engineers. **Jenkins allows you to set up continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline**, which reduces risk on Software development and delivery
✅ What are the benefits of Jenkins?
– **Runs Automated Test Suites**
– **Run you Web, Mobile Automation SUITE**
– **API Monitoring**
– **Report and Email Notification**
– **Trends and detailed failure that can be shared.**
– **You can use slave to make build and run fast.**
How to install Jenkins on Windows, Mac and Ubuntu
1. Go the [https://www.jenkins.io/](https://www.jenkins.io/)download
2. Install the file or follow steps
3. Install the default plugins
4. Navigate to localhost:8080
✅ **Do I need to know coding to learn Jenkins?**
No, OPnly in some cases you need to learn Groovy
- Is Automation Testing Difficult?
- Watch this before You Start Learning Automation Testing
- Learn API Automation with Rest Assured in 2 month
- Only Way to Increase Your Salary | My Experience | Salary Increase 2023
- How To Overcome Fear & Nervousness in QA Interview?
- Common QA Interview Mistakes That You Need To Avoid