In this video, we are going to learn about the jenkins slack integration. We will use the Slack Notification Jenkins Plugin.
🟣🟣 How to send Slack Notification from Jenkins Job?
Install Instructions for Slack
Get a Slack account: https://slack.com/
Configure the Jenkins integration: https://my.slack.com/services/new/jenkins-ci
Install this plugin on your Jenkins server:
From the Jenkins homepage navigate to Manage Jenkins
Navigate to Manage Plugins,
Change the tab to Available,
Search for slack,
Check the box next to install.
- Live API Testing Project that You can Add in your Resume – PART 2
- Live API Testing Project that You can Add in your Resume – PART 1
- DevOps Concepts That Every QA Should Know 1
- How I Got Rejected by 27+ Companies
- What is Mobile Testing? | Types of Mobile Testing | Mobile Testing Tutorial 1
- 5 Real Time Live Projects Web Automation Projects for Manual Testers