In this video, we are going to learn about the jenkins slack integration. We will use the Slack Notification Jenkins Plugin.
🟣🟣 How to send Slack Notification from Jenkins Job?
Install Instructions for Slack
Get a Slack account: https://slack.com/
Configure the Jenkins integration: https://my.slack.com/services/new/jenkins-ci
Install this plugin on your Jenkins server:
From the Jenkins homepage navigate to Manage Jenkins
Navigate to Manage Plugins,
Change the tab to Available,
Search for slack,
Check the box next to install.
- Top 5 Manual Testing Interview Questions for Freshers or 0-1 Year of Experience
- 12 Ways Software Testers Think Differently From Others
- 11 Resume Tips That Will Help You Get Hired
- API Testing with Playwright : How to Test API with Playwright (in Java) | Part 2
- How to Test API with Playwright?
- 7 Reason You Are a Lazy Software Tester