Selenium vs Cypress, Which One Should You Choose? This is very common question i have been asked lots of time. Lets find out.
- Selenium vs Cypress
- About Cypress
- 7 Essential Postman Features for API Testing That You Should Know
- How to Test GraphQL Queries using Postman – API Testing using Postman
- How to Run Postman Command Line – Newman Postman
- How to Work with CRUD in Postman – API Testing using Postman
- Conditional WorkFlow in Postman : API Testing using Postman
- JSON Schema Validation in Postman
Cypress and Selenium are both automation frameworks for web app testing but cypress is new player where as the Selenium is very well knwown automation framework since 2005 ish.
- Mostly works with different syntax(similar to jasmine 2 and mocha JS).
- Cypress also supports the Mocha test framework so the core technologies in which you would develop your web test automation are Java Script on top of Mocha.
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge
Mocha JS, protractor, Webdriver JS, webIO, TestNG and many more
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - http://bit.ly/learntesting2019
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy