Selenium vs Cypress, Which One Should You Choose? This is very common question i have been asked lots of time. Lets find out.
- Selenium vs Cypress
- About Cypress
- What is Bug Life Cycle or Defect Life Cycle In Software Testing?
- Selenium Java Interview Questions And Answers : That Every QA should Know (Top 51+ Questions)
- 7 Steps to Become an Good Automation Tester(and What to Avoid) || (With MindMap)
- How To Explain Test Automation Framework To The Interviewer(With 2 Examples)
- 7 Black Box Testing Techniques That Every QA Should know
- TestNG Interview Questions and Answers | Top 31+ TestNG Interview Questions
Cypress and Selenium are both automation frameworks for web app testing but cypress is new player where as the Selenium is very well knwown automation framework since 2005 ish.
- Mostly works with different syntax(similar to jasmine 2 and mocha JS).
- Cypress also supports the Mocha test framework so the core technologies in which you would develop your web test automation are Java Script on top of Mocha.
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge
Mocha JS, protractor, Webdriver JS, webIO, TestNG and many more
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - http://bit.ly/learntesting2019
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy