In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- How to Write Manual Test Cases for API Testing?
- How to Perform Chaining Requests in Postman?
- Top 3 Software Testing Experts You Should Follow As QA.
- ChroPath Tutorial : Efficient Automation Testing With FREE Tool | How to Use it & New Features
- I Am Manual Tester, What Should I Do Next?
- Starting a Automation NewsLetter, Join and Get FREEBIE
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy