In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- 5 Important Selenium Projects That You Must Do
- Linux For Software Testers | Linux Tutorial Part-5
- This Is How Software Testers Uses Linux | Linux For Software Testing Part- 4
- Advanced Linux Command Line For Software Testing | Linux Operating System Tutorial
- Can you Learn Python in 30 Days? | Python Automation Tester
- Is Recession Over | End Of Recession & Layoffs | End Of Tech Layoffs 2023
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy