In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- How to work with JSONPath and Hamcrest Library?
- Maven Lifecycle Tutorial : 30 Days of API Testing with RestAssured
- API Testing with RestAssured Hands WorkShop
- How to Use Webdriver Wait in Selenium (With Demo)?
- Selenium Grid Tutorial For Beginners (Step By Step)
- 30 Days of the API Testing Challenge – Completed
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy