In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Complete Roadmap To Become an Automation Tester
- 5 Ways to Decide the Right job with Multiple JOB Offers
- How to Handle 90 Days Notice Period & Expectations from 7 Years Software Tester?
- 5 Salary Negotiations Tips for Software Testers
- Hired As an Automation Tester But Doing Manual Testing, Do THIS
- How Do You Test an API Manually
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy