In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- How To Learn API Testing with Karate API Even as Beginner
- Is It Really Necessary to Learn Selenium Grid to Get a Job in Automation?
- How to Use CURL to Send API Requests?
- What I’ve Learned From the State of Testing Report 2021
- How to Test a Mobile Application using BrowserStack? (With Checklist)
- What Do I look in a QA Tester while hiring as their QA Lead?
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy