In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- What To Do When There’s a Bug in Production
- What is the BEST Advice for A Software TESTER?
- Daily Habits of an Effective Software Tester QA
- How to Avoid Burnout as Software Tester at Work?
- Tell me About Yourself for QA Freshers / Experience
- 15 Most Useful Google Chrome Extensions for QA
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy