In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Agile Testing Interview Questions and Answers
- Retesting vs Regression Testing : When We Do Retesting(With Example)
- Cypress API Testing : REST API Testing with Cypress( Full CRUD Example)
- Cypress Tutorial For Beginners : Part 4 ( Cypress Download File )
- Cypress Tutorial For Beginners : Part 2 ( Upload a File )
- Cypress Tutorial for Beginners: Part 1 (Create Your First Test case)
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy