In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- 7 Essential Postman Features for API Testing That You Should Know
- How to Test GraphQL Queries using Postman – API Testing using Postman
- How to Run Postman Command Line – Newman Postman
- How to Work with CRUD in Postman – API Testing using Postman
- Conditional WorkFlow in Postman : API Testing using Postman
- JSON Schema Validation in Postman
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy