In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Top 5 Websites for Remote QA/ Software Tester Job
- How to Use the GET and SET keywords In KARATE API Automation?
- How Much Selenium I Should Know To Get a Job?
- Karate Configuration : Working with Karate Config.js || Karate API Testing Tutorial
- 4 Mindset Principles That Will Help You Thrive In 2021 as QA/ Software Tester.
- How to Test GraphQL Query with Karate API?
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy