In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Is Selenium Enough to Get a Job as Automation Tester
- MNC vs Startup for Fresher / Experienced QA?
- How Can I reach upto 30 Lakhs per Annum as Manual Tester?
- JSON Schema Validation in Postman || Easy Way
- Postman Interview Questions & Answers (with Notes) – Part 2
- 41+ Postman Interview Questions & Answers (with Notes)
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy