In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- 5 Qualities of Good QA From My Mentors
- How do I Crack ISTQB Agile Certification Exam? (5 Simple Steps )
- Why ISTQB Certification is Important (My Experience) ?
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Software Development Explained
- 3 Reasons You Need ISTQB Even As Fresher or Experienced QA
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy