In this tutorial we are going to learn about the smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
- My Complete Roadmap To Become a Software Tester(Manual) Even as Fresher or Non IT ( 2023 Edition)
- 31 Extra Things that a Manual Tester can do for High Salary, Career Growth
- How To Increase Your Salary Exponentially as QA
- LIVE Job READY Manual Testing Course with API Testing, SQL, Agile, Scrum,JIRA & Real LIVE Projects
- 11 TIPS to Get A QA Job Call even in Recession
- Becoming a QA (Manual Test Engineer) Road Map Step By Step in 2023
Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing with examples.
The goal of sanity testing is to determine that the proposed functionalities are working roughly as expected
The purpose of smoke testing is to reject badly performing application so that the QA team does not have to waste time in the installation or testing of a software application.
👪 Join Facebook Our Community - https://scrolltest.com/fb
✅ Automation Community - https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast - https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy