In this video, we are going to start the Playwright tutorial java series, where we will cover Playwright Vs Cypress vs Selenium in Java.
More differences between Cypress & Playwright.
- Cypress only supports CSS Selector. Cypress only provides Java script language bindings.
- Cypress provides an out of the box cloud based Dashboard.
- Cypress has its own test runner desktop application. It is faster than Playwright since cypress engine is sitting inside the browser.
- How To Become Automation Engineer Using Python | Python For Automation Testing Roadmap
- Interviewing for a Selenium Testing Job? Here Are the Top 10 Questions You Need to Know
- Building Robust TestNG Suites with Listeners: Maximizing Test Stability and Reliability
- Understanding SOLID Principles in Test Automation
- TestNG Annotations Explained: Harnessing the Power of Annotations for Successful Test Automation
- Testing Tutorial : The Ultimate Introduction to TestNG for Successful Test Automation