In this video, we are going to start the Playwright tutorial java series, where we will cover Playwright Vs Cypress vs Selenium in Java.
More differences between Cypress & Playwright.
- Cypress only supports CSS Selector. Cypress only provides Java script language bindings.
- Cypress provides an out of the box cloud based Dashboard.
- Cypress has its own test runner desktop application. It is faster than Playwright since cypress engine is sitting inside the browser.
- Top 5 Manual Testing Interview Questions for Freshers or 0-1 Year of Experience
- 12 Ways Software Testers Think Differently From Others
- 11 Resume Tips That Will Help You Get Hired
- API Testing with Playwright : How to Test API with Playwright (in Java) | Part 2
- How to Test API with Playwright?
- 7 Reason You Are a Lazy Software Tester