In This video, We are going to learn Is Writing Test Cases Necessary.
- What is Test Case?
- How To Become Automation Engineer Using Python | Python For Automation Testing Roadmap
- Interviewing for a Selenium Testing Job? Here Are the Top 10 Questions You Need to Know
- Building Robust TestNG Suites with Listeners: Maximizing Test Stability and Reliability
- Understanding SOLID Principles in Test Automation
- TestNG Annotations Explained: Harnessing the Power of Annotations for Successful Test Automation
- Testing Tutorial : The Ultimate Introduction to TestNG for Successful Test Automation
What is Test Case?
It means How to be tested? , Mostly if you want to remember or discuss something in details.
Where as in Test Scenarios we learn What to be tested?
A TEST CASE is a set of conditions or variables under which a tester will determine whether a system under test satisfies requirements or works correctly.