In this video, we are going to start a new Series, We are going to explain, Agile Software Development in nutshell.
This is Part of ISTQB Agile Tester Certification aka Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Tester ( ISTQB) Series Day 2
✅ Download Notes – https://sdet.live/notes
✅ What is Agile ?
Agile is the ability to create and respond to change.
✅ What is Agile Software Development ?
Agile software development is an umbrella term for a set of frameworks and practices based on the values and principles
✅ What is ISTQB?
The International Software Testing Qualifications Board is a software testing certification board that operates internationally. Founded in Edinburgh in November 2002, the ISTQB is a non-profit association legally registered in Belgium.
- Top 5 Manual Testing Interview Questions for Freshers or 0-1 Year of Experience
- 12 Ways Software Testers Think Differently From Others
- 11 Resume Tips That Will Help You Get Hired
- API Testing with Playwright : How to Test API with Playwright (in Java) | Part 2
- How to Test API with Playwright?
- 7 Reason You Are a Lazy Software Tester