In this video, We are going to discuss How To Earn Back the Lost QA Respect?
✅ Download notes – https://sdet.live/notes
✅ 4 PRINCIPLES to Earn back the QA Respect.
Become a subject matter expert and share your knowledge
You should have the context of what is going live, what is pending, When it is going live. everything
Become a active listener.
QA respect is gained by proving QA testing is a worthwhile cost to the company.
Take responsibility and Ownership
Even if you are against the timelines due to P0,P1 stick to it
Its Ok to disagree
🔥 Adding value
Ask the right questions.
No such thing as a stupid question
🔥 Stretch your abilities
Help them to reduce the test case and regression suite with maximum coverage
Always learning attitude
To the point report and information share
KT and clear expectations
- Selenium Crash Course for Complete beginners with Notes
- How To Become Dev Ops Engineer(as Fresher or From QA)
- 5 Basic Skills That Every Tester Especially Fresher Should Have (with Notes)
- How to Write XPath and CSS Locators In Selenium That Always works
- Test Case Studio Tutorial – Automatically Generate Plain English Testcase
- Can a Manual Tester Survive Without Automation Knowledge?