In this video, We are going to discuss How To Earn Back the Lost QA Respect?
✅ Download notes – https://sdet.live/notes
✅ 4 PRINCIPLES to Earn back the QA Respect.
Become a subject matter expert and share your knowledge
You should have the context of what is going live, what is pending, When it is going live. everything
Become a active listener.
QA respect is gained by proving QA testing is a worthwhile cost to the company.
Take responsibility and Ownership
Even if you are against the timelines due to P0,P1 stick to it
Its Ok to disagree
🔥 Adding value
Ask the right questions.
No such thing as a stupid question
🔥 Stretch your abilities
Help them to reduce the test case and regression suite with maximum coverage
Always learning attitude
To the point report and information share
KT and clear expectations
- How To Learn API Testing with Karate API Even as Beginner
- Is It Really Necessary to Learn Selenium Grid to Get a Job in Automation?
- How to Use CURL to Send API Requests?
- What I’ve Learned From the State of Testing Report 2021
- How to Test a Mobile Application using BrowserStack? (With Checklist)
- What Do I look in a QA Tester while hiring as their QA Lead?