In this video, We are going to discuss How To Earn Back the Lost QA Respect?
✅ Download notes – https://sdet.live/notes
✅ 4 PRINCIPLES to Earn back the QA Respect.
Become a subject matter expert and share your knowledge
You should have the context of what is going live, what is pending, When it is going live. everything
Become a active listener.
QA respect is gained by proving QA testing is a worthwhile cost to the company.
Take responsibility and Ownership
Even if you are against the timelines due to P0,P1 stick to it
Its Ok to disagree
🔥 Adding value
Ask the right questions.
No such thing as a stupid question
🔥 Stretch your abilities
Help them to reduce the test case and regression suite with maximum coverage
Always learning attitude
To the point report and information share
KT and clear expectations
- What is Mobile Testing? | Types of Mobile Testing | Mobile Testing Tutorial 1
- 5 Real Time Live Projects Web Automation Projects for Manual Testers
- How To Learn Python For Automation Testing From Scratch – Complete Roadmap
- How to Become Python Automation Tester (Selenium, API Testing, CI/CI) in 3 Months)
- How to Job Search During Recession? | Job Search Strategies and Techniques
- 5 Real Time Live Projects Web Automation Projects for Software Testers