In this video, We are going to learn about the Selenium Grid, What is is and How to run Selenium Grid in less than 5 min with step by step.
What is Selenium Grid?
- It is Part of Selenium Suite.
- It Provides running multiple tests across different browsers, operating systems, and machines in parallel.
- It has a concept of Hub and Node.
Hub : Where you run the Test.Hub Passes Execution to Nodes
Node : Where Execution Happens
Why we need Selenium Grid?
1. Multiple tests across different browsers
2. Parallel Testing
3. Speed and Decrease Execution Time
How to Setup Selenium Grid?
🟢 Step 1 - Download the Selenium Server. -http://selenium.dev/downloads
🟢 Step 2 - Run Server as Hub Role
java -jar selenium-server-standalone-3.4.0.jar -role hub
🟢 Step 3 - Connect Node in Same Network.
java -jar selenium-server-standalone-3.141.59.jar -role node -hub http://192.168.1.106:4444/grid/register
🟢 Step 4 : Verify the http://192.168.1.2:4444/grid/console
🚀 Tools and services I recommend:
Some of the courses that I recommend to become better Automation Tester 🙌🙌
✅Learn Jenkins for QA -
✅Programming Java -
✅Test Automation -
✅API Testing -
✅Cypress Tutorial with LIVE Projects -