In this tutorial,
What’s new In Selenium IDE
We are going to discuss, the New Selenium IDE 3.4.4. All all the new features included in it.
Top 5 feature included are –
- New Toolbar, Test case Panel ( New UI)
- Navigating Panel, Console Panel, References
- Add assertions using the context menu.
- Editing after test cases creation
- Save Test Case and reuse
- CI/CD With selenium-side-runner
What is Selenium IDE
- It’s a tool you use to develop your Selenium test cases.
- It records the users actions in the browser for you, using existing Selenium commands, with parameters defined by the context of that element.
- It’s an easy-to-use Chrome and Firefox extension and is generally the most efficient way to develop test cases
How to Install
Slides – https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VnkmVQ5kYsGIMffsBZx2_lw-3oSq1zIIKeh_57EE0aQ/edit?usp=sharing
Please like, share and comment. A video tutorial explaining everything.
Follow at Quora – https://www.quora.com/profile/Promode-1