- Playwright vs Selenium Which One Should I Learn First?
- How I Learned Java to Become an Automation Tester?
- FREE Software Testing Courses & Resources
- Automation Tester Resume : The Resume That Got me into BrowserStack, Wingify.
- Advance API Testing Interview Questions and Answers
- DevOps vs Software Testing Which is better
- Easiest Way to Calculate Return on Investment of Automation Testing?
Playwright vs Selenium Which One Should I Learn First?
✅ What is Playwright?
Playwright is a Node JS library to automate Chromium, Firefox, and WebKit with a single API. Playwright is built to enable cross-browser web automation that is evergreen, capable, reliable, and fast
Official Website – https://playwright.dev/
✅ What is Selenium?
Selenium is an open source umbrella project for a range of tools and libraries aimed at supporting browser automation.
✅ Join Facebook Group : http://bit.ly/learntesting2019
✅ Website: https://scrolltest.com
✅ Website: https://thetestingacademy.com
✅ Twitter: https://twitter.com/itstechmode
🚀 Tools and services I recommend:
Some of the courses that I recommend to become better Automation Tester 🙌🙌
✅ API Testing –
✅ Cypress Tutorial with LIVE Projects –