Black Box Test Design Techniques : In this video we will learn about the different Testing techniques which can help you to improve your test case coverage.
✅ Download MindMap PDF & Notes- https://sdet.live/notes
Black-box testing is a method of software testing that examines the functionality of an application without peering into its internal structures or workings. This method of test can be applied virtually to every level of software testing: unit, integration, system.
- Decision table testing.
- Equivalence partitioning.
- Boundary value analysis.
- Error guessing.
- State transition testing.
- Live API Testing Project that You can Add in your Resume – PART 2
- Live API Testing Project that You can Add in your Resume – PART 1
- DevOps Concepts That Every QA Should Know 1
- How I Got Rejected by 27+ Companies
- What is Mobile Testing? | Types of Mobile Testing | Mobile Testing Tutorial 1
- 5 Real Time Live Projects Web Automation Projects for Manual Testers