Black Box Test Design Techniques : In this video we will learn about the different Testing techniques which can help you to improve your test case coverage.
✅ Download MindMap PDF & Notes- https://sdet.live/notes
Black-box testing is a method of software testing that examines the functionality of an application without peering into its internal structures or workings. This method of test can be applied virtually to every level of software testing: unit, integration, system.
- Decision table testing.
- Equivalence partitioning.
- Boundary value analysis.
- Error guessing.
- State transition testing.
- How to Become Accessibility Tester & Get High Package?
- FREE Complete API Testing Course 150+ Videos (with API Automation)
- Why I think Learning Automation Testing is Not Difficult?
- My LIVE Course to Become a Job Ready Automation Tester with Java Announcement
- 10 Reasons Why You Are NOT able to CRACK Automation Testing Interview
- QA Lead Interview Questions And Answers