We are going to learn about the How to work with Page Object model with Playwright in Java. Part 2
What is Page Object Model?
Page Object Model is a common pattern that introduces abstractions over web app pages to simplify interactions with them in multiple tests. It is best explained by an example.
Ref – https://playwright.dev/docs/test-pom
- Is Automation Testing Difficult?
- Watch this before You Start Learning Automation Testing
- Learn API Automation with Rest Assured in 2 month
- Only Way to Increase Your Salary | My Experience | Salary Increase 2023
- How To Overcome Fear & Nervousness in QA Interview?
- Common QA Interview Mistakes That You Need To Avoid