We are going to learn about the How to work with Page Object model with Playwright in Java. Part 2
What is Page Object Model?
Page Object Model is a common pattern that introduces abstractions over web app pages to simplify interactions with them in multiple tests. It is best explained by an example.
Ref – https://playwright.dev/docs/test-pom
- Top 5 Manual Testing Interview Questions for Freshers or 0-1 Year of Experience
- 12 Ways Software Testers Think Differently From Others
- 11 Resume Tips That Will Help You Get Hired
- API Testing with Playwright : How to Test API with Playwright (in Java) | Part 2
- How to Test API with Playwright?
- 7 Reason You Are a Lazy Software Tester