We are going to learn about the How to work with Page Object model with Playwright in Java. Part 2
What is Page Object Model?
Page Object Model is a common pattern that introduces abstractions over web app pages to simplify interactions with them in multiple tests. It is best explained by an example.
Ref – https://playwright.dev/docs/test-pom
- Live API Testing Project that You can Add in your Resume – PART 2
- Live API Testing Project that You can Add in your Resume – PART 1
- DevOps Concepts That Every QA Should Know 1
- How I Got Rejected by 27+ Companies
- What is Mobile Testing? | Types of Mobile Testing | Mobile Testing Tutorial 1
- 5 Real Time Live Projects Web Automation Projects for Manual Testers