We are going to learn about the How to work with Page Object model with Playwright in Java. Part 2
What is Page Object Model?
Page Object Model is a common pattern that introduces abstractions over web app pages to simplify interactions with them in multiple tests. It is best explained by an example.
Ref – https://playwright.dev/docs/test-pom
✅ Download Notes – https://sdet.live/notes
✅ Download Repo – https://github.com/PramodDutta/PlaywrightJavaPOM
- How To Become Automation Engineer Using Python | Python For Automation Testing Roadmap
- Interviewing for a Selenium Testing Job? Here Are the Top 10 Questions You Need to Know
- Building Robust TestNG Suites with Listeners: Maximizing Test Stability and Reliability
- Understanding SOLID Principles in Test Automation
- TestNG Annotations Explained: Harnessing the Power of Annotations for Successful Test Automation
- Testing Tutorial : The Ultimate Introduction to TestNG for Successful Test Automation