We are going to learn about the How to work with Page Object model with Playwright in Java. Part 2
What is Page Object Model?
Page Object Model is a common pattern that introduces abstractions over web app pages to simplify interactions with them in multiple tests. It is best explained by an example.
Ref – https://playwright.dev/docs/test-pom
- How to Become Accessibility Tester & Get High Package?
- FREE Complete API Testing Course 150+ Videos (with API Automation)
- Why I think Learning Automation Testing is Not Difficult?
- My LIVE Course to Become a Job Ready Automation Tester with Java Announcement
- 10 Reasons Why You Are NOT able to CRACK Automation Testing Interview
- QA Lead Interview Questions And Answers