In this video, We are going to learn Is Selenium Enough to Get a Job as Automation Tester
✅ What is Selenium?
Selenium is the biggest open source automation testing suite that has been making testing seamless. It is widely used for testing among the bigwigs like Google, Netflix, Fitbit, etc. to the emerging startups such as likewise.
✅ What is Selenium Framework?
Selenium Framework is a code structure that helps to make code maintenance easy
✅API Testing –
✅Cypress Tutorial with LIVE Projects –
👪 Join our Community – http://bit.ly/learntesting2019
✅ Automation Tester Community – https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast – https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy
- Why We Should Hire You as Software Tester or QA?
- How to clear workspace in Jenkins?
- Jenkins Slack integration : How to Send Notification Jenkins to Slack,Test Report or Custom Messages
- How to Send Email from Jenkins Job?
- How To Publish HTML Report using Jenkins for Selenium Project?
- How to Create Jenkins Pipeline Project for Selenium Java Maven Project?