In this video, We are going to learn Is Selenium Enough to Get a Job as Automation Tester
✅ What is Selenium?
Selenium is the biggest open source automation testing suite that has been making testing seamless. It is widely used for testing among the bigwigs like Google, Netflix, Fitbit, etc. to the emerging startups such as likewise.
✅ What is Selenium Framework?
Selenium Framework is a code structure that helps to make code maintenance easy
✅API Testing –
✅Cypress Tutorial with LIVE Projects –
👪 Join our Community – http://bit.ly/learntesting2019
✅ Automation Tester Community – https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast – https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy
- Live API Testing Project that You can Add in your Resume – PART 2
- Live API Testing Project that You can Add in your Resume – PART 1
- DevOps Concepts That Every QA Should Know 1
- How I Got Rejected by 27+ Companies
- What is Mobile Testing? | Types of Mobile Testing | Mobile Testing Tutorial 1
- 5 Real Time Live Projects Web Automation Projects for Manual Testers