In this video, We are going to learn Is Selenium Enough to Get a Job as Automation Tester
✅ What is Selenium?
Selenium is the biggest open source automation testing suite that has been making testing seamless. It is widely used for testing among the bigwigs like Google, Netflix, Fitbit, etc. to the emerging startups such as likewise.
✅ What is Selenium Framework?
Selenium Framework is a code structure that helps to make code maintenance easy
✅API Testing –
✅Cypress Tutorial with LIVE Projects –
👪 Join our Community – http://bit.ly/learntesting2019
✅ Automation Tester Community – https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast – https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy
- Top 5 Manual Testing Interview Questions for Freshers or 0-1 Year of Experience
- 12 Ways Software Testers Think Differently From Others
- 11 Resume Tips That Will Help You Get Hired
- API Testing with Playwright : How to Test API with Playwright (in Java) | Part 2
- How to Test API with Playwright?
- 7 Reason You Are a Lazy Software Tester