In this video, We are going to learn Is Selenium Enough to Get a Job as Automation Tester
✅ What is Selenium?
Selenium is the biggest open source automation testing suite that has been making testing seamless. It is widely used for testing among the bigwigs like Google, Netflix, Fitbit, etc. to the emerging startups such as likewise.
✅ What is Selenium Framework?
Selenium Framework is a code structure that helps to make code maintenance easy
✅API Testing –
✅Cypress Tutorial with LIVE Projects –
👪 Join our Community – http://bit.ly/learntesting2019
✅ Automation Tester Community – https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast – https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy
- Selenium Crash Course for Complete beginners with Notes
- How To Become Dev Ops Engineer(as Fresher or From QA)
- 5 Basic Skills That Every Tester Especially Fresher Should Have (with Notes)
- How to Write XPath and CSS Locators In Selenium That Always works
- Test Case Studio Tutorial – Automatically Generate Plain English Testcase
- Can a Manual Tester Survive Without Automation Knowledge?