In this Video, We are going to cover How Selenium Webdriver Works and its Architecture and what are all its behind the scene?
This is will enable you to give a better answer to for this question asked inQA Interview.
When the automation script is executed, the following steps happen:
- – For each Selenium command, an HTTP request is created and sent to the browser driver.
- – The browser driver uses an HTTP server for getting the HTTP requests.
- – The HTTP server determines the steps needed for implementing the Selenium command.
- – The implementation steps are executed on the browser – the execution status is sent back to the HTTP server.
- – The HTTP server sends the status back to the automation script.
- Selenium Webdriver Architecture Diagram
- Selenium Webdriver Working explained.
- Recommend Books : –
- Newman Postman:How to Run Postman Command Line.(With Demo)
- JSON Schema Validation: How to Validate JSON Schema with Postman?
- Best API Testing Tools for 2019 Review
- How to Switch from Manual Tester to Automation[My Story]
- API Testing using Postman: Part 2 ( Understanding HTTP Methods and Authentication )
- API Testing Using Postman: Part 1 ( What is an API? )
Selenium Webdriver Architecture Diagram
Watch Full tutorial on
Selenium Webdriver Working explained.
Recommend Books : –
Foundations of Software Testing ISTQB Certification – https://amzn.to/2AZf21m
- – Mastering Selenium WebDriver – https://amzn.to/2BXtLeY
- – Selenium Framework Design in Data-Driven Testing –https://amzn.to/2B2MWCu
- – Selenium Design Patterns and Best Practices – https://amzn.to/2BZkYZW
- – Learning Selenium Testing Tools – https://amzn.to/2B1DteU
Join Facebook Group: Software Testing & Automation Discussion https://www.facebook.com/groups/18560…
Follow at Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Promode-1