In this video, We are going to discuss about the Why Are QA/ Software Tester People Not given Any Respect.
✅ Download notes – https://sdet.live/notes
✅ In Terms of Work
– [ ] Companies don’t vision and objective on Quality.
QA’s are not given respect
– [ ] Because companies have less faith
– [ ] You don’t take more responsibility
– [ ] You don’t help or contribute in the projects
– [ ] Other people think that QA is Easy job.
– [ ] Due to production issues / pas leaked bugs QA losses the respect.
– [ ] They ignore the fact that Quality is everyone’s job and blame only QA
– [ ] Ignoring QA estimates about automation, manual testing & documentation.
– [ ] QA is not a critical for them, they think QA’s makes project release slow and they are gatekeeper
– [ ] Developer ignore QA bugs.
– [ ] PM’s or Stakeholder have very poor vision about the quality of their product.
✅ My Experience as QA
– [ ] It doesn’t happened with all the QA.
– [ ] In many Big firm QA’s are respected.
– [ ] It depends how much you take responsibility, and solve other’s problem
– [ ] If you provide immense value you will be respected.
– [ ] You can create your profile like that if there is product given to you you will own It and provide Sensible P0, P1 bugs
– [ ] Ask yourself, Do you want to become a QA?
🔥🔥IMPORTANT LINKs 🔥🔥
✅ API Testing –
✅ Cypress Tutorial with LIVE Projects –
🟢 30 Days of Automation Testing
🟢 30 Days of API Testing
🟢 30 Days of Rest Assured
👪 Join our Community – http://bit.ly/learntesting2019
✅ Automation Tester Community – https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast – https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy