- What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
- 5 Qualities of Good QA From My Mentors
- How do I Crack ISTQB Agile Certification Exam? (5 Simple Steps )
- Why ISTQB Certification is Important (My Experience) ?
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Software Development Explained
- 3 Reasons You Need ISTQB Even As Fresher or Experienced QA
What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
The bug life cycle consists of a set of states that a bug goes through.
A typical bug is a flaw or a diversion from the actual and expected output of the program.
A bug can be generated in any where in SDLC.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]