- What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
- Is Writing Test Cases Necessary ?
- How to Write an Effective Bug Report with Example in JIRA.
- What To Do When There’s a Bug in Production
- What is the BEST Advice for A Software TESTER?
- Daily Habits of an Effective Software Tester QA
- How to Avoid Burnout as Software Tester at Work?
What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
The bug life cycle consists of a set of states that a bug goes through.
A typical bug is a flaw or a diversion from the actual and expected output of the program.
A bug can be generated in any where in SDLC.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]