- What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
- Top 5 Websites for Remote QA/ Software Tester Job
- How to Use the GET and SET keywords In KARATE API Automation?
- How Much Selenium I Should Know To Get a Job?
- Karate Configuration : Working with Karate Config.js || Karate API Testing Tutorial
- 4 Mindset Principles That Will Help You Thrive In 2021 as QA/ Software Tester.
- How to Test GraphQL Query with Karate API?
What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
The bug life cycle consists of a set of states that a bug goes through.
A typical bug is a flaw or a diversion from the actual and expected output of the program.
A bug can be generated in any where in SDLC.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]