- What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
- 7 Essential Postman Features for API Testing That You Should Know
- How to Test GraphQL Queries using Postman – API Testing using Postman
- How to Run Postman Command Line – Newman Postman
- How to Work with CRUD in Postman – API Testing using Postman
- Conditional WorkFlow in Postman : API Testing using Postman
- JSON Schema Validation in Postman
What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
The bug life cycle consists of a set of states that a bug goes through.
A typical bug is a flaw or a diversion from the actual and expected output of the program.
A bug can be generated in any where in SDLC.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]