- What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
- How To Learn API Testing with Karate API Even as Beginner
- Is It Really Necessary to Learn Selenium Grid to Get a Job in Automation?
- How to Use CURL to Send API Requests?
- What I’ve Learned From the State of Testing Report 2021
- How to Test a Mobile Application using BrowserStack? (With Checklist)
- What Do I look in a QA Tester while hiring as their QA Lead?
What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
The bug life cycle consists of a set of states that a bug goes through.
A typical bug is a flaw or a diversion from the actual and expected output of the program.
A bug can be generated in any where in SDLC.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]