- What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
- Is Selenium Enough to Get a Job as Automation Tester
- MNC vs Startup for Fresher / Experienced QA?
- How Can I reach upto 30 Lakhs per Annum as Manual Tester?
- JSON Schema Validation in Postman || Easy Way
- Postman Interview Questions & Answers (with Notes) – Part 2
- 41+ Postman Interview Questions & Answers (with Notes)
What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
The bug life cycle consists of a set of states that a bug goes through.
A typical bug is a flaw or a diversion from the actual and expected output of the program.
A bug can be generated in any where in SDLC.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]