- What is a Defect or Bug Cycle?
- Cypress Tutorial for Beginners: Part 1 (Create Your First Test case)
- Selenium Vs Cypress: Which One You Should Choose?
- Selenium Java Interview Questions And Answers : That Every QA should Know (Top 51+ Questions)
- 7 Steps to Become an Good Automation Tester(and What to Avoid) || (With MindMap)
- How To Explain Test Automation Framework To The Interviewer(With 2 Examples)
- 7 Black Box Testing Techniques That Every QA Should know
What is a Defect or Bug Cycle?
The bug life cycle consists of a set of states that a bug goes through.
A typical bug is a flaw or a diversion from the actual and expected output of the program.
A bug can be generated in any where in SDLC.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]