- What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
- How to Write Manual Test Cases for API Testing?
- How to Perform Chaining Requests in Postman?
- Top 3 Software Testing Experts You Should Follow As QA.
- ChroPath Tutorial : Efficient Automation Testing With FREE Tool | How to Use it & New Features
- I Am Manual Tester, What Should I Do Next?
- Starting a Automation NewsLetter, Join and Get FREEBIE
What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
The bug life cycle consists of a set of states that a bug goes through.
A typical bug is a flaw or a diversion from the actual and expected output of the program.
A bug can be generated in any where in SDLC.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]