- What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
- How to work with JSONPath and Hamcrest Library?
- Maven Lifecycle Tutorial : 30 Days of API Testing with RestAssured
- API Testing with RestAssured Hands WorkShop
- How to Use Webdriver Wait in Selenium (With Demo)?
- Selenium Grid Tutorial For Beginners (Step By Step)
- 30 Days of the API Testing Challenge – Completed
What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
The bug life cycle consists of a set of states that a bug goes through.
A typical bug is a flaw or a diversion from the actual and expected output of the program.
A bug can be generated in any where in SDLC.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]