- What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
- Agile Testing Interview Questions and Answers
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing : Explained with Examples
- Retesting vs Regression Testing : When We Do Retesting(With Example)
- Cypress API Testing : REST API Testing with Cypress( Full CRUD Example)
- Cypress Tutorial For Beginners : Part 4 ( Cypress Download File )
- Cypress Tutorial For Beginners : Part 2 ( Upload a File )
What is a Defect Life Cycle or Bug Life Cycle?
The bug life cycle consists of a set of states that a bug goes through.
A typical bug is a flaw or a diversion from the actual and expected output of the program.
A bug can be generated in any where in SDLC.
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]