- What is Postman?
- Why use Postman?
- When to use Postman?
- What is Mobile Testing? | Types of Mobile Testing | Mobile Testing Tutorial 1
- 5 Real Time Live Projects Web Automation Projects for Manual Testers
- How To Learn Python For Automation Testing From Scratch – Complete Roadmap
- How to Become Python Automation Tester (Selenium, API Testing, CI/CI) in 3 Months)
- How to Job Search During Recession? | Job Search Strategies and Techniques
- 5 Real Time Live Projects Web Automation Projects for Software Testers
What is Postman?
It is not an API Testing Tool Postman is collaboration platform for API development Help you to Design, Share, build , test, Document APIs Postman supports Protocols – REST, SOAP, and GraphQL Where as CURL Source curl.se
Website Download- https://www.postman.com/
Why use Postman?
Clean and Easy to use UI You can perform Exploratory Testing of APIs Dynamic request, data and Collections support Team workspace, sharing, mocking, monitoring of APIs Write test case, put them in CI/CD with newman Import from curl and different ways, sharing as link, explore feature
When to use Postman?
Context as Software Tester
You have few API request
You don’t want to manage as code
Team is little not well versed with code
You want to cover API test(small collection)
✅API Testing –
✅Cypress Tutorial with LIVE Projects –
👪 Join our Community – http://bit.ly/learntesting2019
✅ Automation Tester Community – https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast – https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy