- What is Postman?
- Why use Postman?
- When to use Postman?
- Selenium Crash Course for Complete beginners with Notes
- How To Become Dev Ops Engineer(as Fresher or From QA)
- 5 Basic Skills That Every Tester Especially Fresher Should Have (with Notes)
- How to Write XPath and CSS Locators In Selenium That Always works
- Test Case Studio Tutorial – Automatically Generate Plain English Testcase
- Can a Manual Tester Survive Without Automation Knowledge?
What is Postman?
It is not an API Testing Tool Postman is collaboration platform for API development Help you to Design, Share, build , test, Document APIs Postman supports Protocols – REST, SOAP, and GraphQL Where as CURL Source curl.se
Website Download- https://www.postman.com/
Why use Postman?
Clean and Easy to use UI You can perform Exploratory Testing of APIs Dynamic request, data and Collections support Team workspace, sharing, mocking, monitoring of APIs Write test case, put them in CI/CD with newman Import from curl and different ways, sharing as link, explore feature
When to use Postman?
Context as Software Tester
You have few API request
You don’t want to manage as code
Team is little not well versed with code
You want to cover API test(small collection)
✅API Testing –
✅Cypress Tutorial with LIVE Projects –
👪 Join our Community – http://bit.ly/learntesting2019
✅ Automation Tester Community – https://thetestingacademy.com
🐦Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/itstechmode
📖 Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/scrolltest
🎤 Listen to our Podcast – https://anchor.fm/thetestingacademy